How to Fix Charging But Not Increasing Battery Percentage featuring Battery Calibrate

Did you experience some case into your Phone Battery which you may see it was charging but the fact that it won't increase and added the percentage, what things we must do? should we need to buy for another battery? what if it was brand new.

Well, here are some of the compiled answers what to do, and things we need to do to fix this kind of problem, just like what i always say " Read Well and the Problem was Solved".

Question

Charging but Not Increasing Battery Percentage

Possible Answers
  • First, Relax. Turn Off your Phone and remove the battery, wait for a few seconds and put it again, look if it was charging or not.
  • Second one is, if your phone battery is drained / Fully Lowbat. charge it and wait for 5 mins, and if won't charge get a Universal Charger / Clip Charger and charge it for 5 mins just to put some little percentage charge, and you may now put into the phone which surely charge it continuously.

  • Third, we need a little "techy" , do a calibrate thing into your phone, this is one of the trending tips to all mobile phone handler, CALIBRATE Battery is a way which you may do a test if your battery if it is good or bad, to do the tricks, Here is my Related Article on how to calibrate your Phone.
  • Fourth, If all the trick won't work maybe this is the time you need to buy another battery, or you can change to the personnel which you bought the items and ask for replacement if possible.

15 comments:

  1. Hi. I have bought another battery for my omega hd2.0 but still have the same problem. I've been charging my battery overnight but stays at 10%. Is it my charging port has the problem?? I really need a solution :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have this problem now. I've been charging my phone (OHD 2) but still the battery is not moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought new batt sa cherry mobile store located in market market. Nung icharge ko na nakalagay "charging" then iniwan ko muna pero pag balik ko 3% pa din at walang progress. Tried diff cherry mobile chargers nothing happens. I plugged my unit sa PC at nabasa nman nya mga laman pero Hindi nag cha-charge!!! Mukhang yung port sira na pero bkit nababasa nya laman ng storage ng phone at SD pag naka kabit sa PC. I tried reset fone still not charging. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this a problem of onega hd batteries? i have the same problem

    ReplyDelete
  5. same here. im using OMEGA HD2.0 too .. i just bought battery lately cos i thought it is the problem.. -.- i wasted my 500pesos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also experiencing this kind of problem. Can I have an answer to this question?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too. Should we ask a personnel to have it checked?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too. Should we ask a personnel to have it checked?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there, i also encountered a problem upon charging my OMEGA HD 2.0...i charged it 5:30 PM and by 10:00 PM its 75%..its not normal for a cellphone not to be fully charged on that charging hours...please do help or a further explanation to this..thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there, Battery Calibration by doing the above Post. OFF all unused widgets, Bluetooth, WIFI if not Used, Data might solved the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ,guys help why my cherrymobile A720 is charging too fast 100% in just 3minutes and when I turning it on it shutting down and turning back to 1% how do I fix it??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mine is Asus ZenFone 5 I can't remove the battery because I don't know how but if I turn it on it won't ??

    ReplyDelete
  13. How about cherry mobile Flare XL 2

    ReplyDelete