How to Solve Device "Storage Space Running Out" Guide and Instructions Available

Next article was based on a problem regarding to "storage space was running out" and how to take an action and solve this kind of problem encountering not only on Cherry Mobile Devices but also in some gadgets that is trending today.
Photo is also included and serve as information and a guide line, credits to original uploaded. it has also a guide like queries and on how to solve.


If you encounter this kind of problem the answer is you need to decrease the amount of application already installed into your device and or re- partition.

It also said " application are fully loaded" and you need to lessen the amount.

3 comments:

  1. I have a cherry mobile superion ion tablet... The problem is when I download some apps, it encounters an error saying, storage spacing running out. I checked the settings on the storage section, the default write disk was checked onto my SD Card which has a size of 8GB,. It's still has a lot of space to download new apps, but I can't because it always says that I'm running out of space... Please I really need your help on this... I don't know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the same problem that i have in my cherry mobile omega hd 2.0. anyone pls help :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's the same problem that i have in my omega hd 2.0 ......anyone pls help :(

    ReplyDelete